Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best of the Best

The who still makes me go, "Whoa," after nearly 14 years.






























My inspiration, the reminder that life really is beautiful, and an amazing photographer - my grandma Ata Kando.



































My favorite photo from my old, late friend, pen pal and other inspiration, Eva Besnyo




















Whale Shark Spirit.




























Little bird.































The man who survived wearing the gold star in Nazi-infested Hungary to come to California to create me - in front of his house on the Bloomgracht, Amsterdam.




















The funniest guy, pictured here with some joker.




















The one who makes me lose my shit, even when we're not on the Zipper.




















My golden girl.




















My Lindsey. Everyone thought we were sisters, so I stopped correcting them.



2 comments: